WATCH: PBA Kamustahan – Episode 8 Part 1

The Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Disease has given its approval to the PBA’s request to conduct non-scrimmage workouts.

PBA Commissioner Willie Marcial said he was informed by the IATF of its decision on Thursday but has yet to receive the formal letter.

“Masaya tayo sa development na ito. We’re still on track for our scheduled return,” Marcial said. “I’m sure masaya din ang mga players sa balitang ito dahil sila mismo gusto na makalaro uli.”

The PBA wrote the IATF last month seeking for its approval to conduct workout under strict health protocols to keep the players safe and prevent the possible contagion of the coronavirus.

The letter also states that only four players, one safety officer and a coach/trainer will be allowed every session.

The commissioner said he will immediately call a meeting with the league’s 12 coaches and team managers as soon as he gets hold of the IATF’s letter of approval.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker